Media Market: International
Editors & Reporters
Visitors and Engagements
Social Media latest
Coverage by Topic
Bloomberg L. P. is the company that Michael Bloomberg founded in 1981 in New York dedicated to offering financial information services. Michael Bloomberg is a public figure also known for the typical product of the Bloomberg terminal.
This terminal is a computer system that allows professionals from the financial world to access the Bloomberg Professional service. They can consult and analyze the financial information of the markets in real time and carry out purchase and sale operations of assets in their electronic platform.
Also, the service offers news, communication between terminals, and different applications that facilitate the work of the interveners in the financial markets. Most companies in the financial world subscribe to the Bloomberg service, and their terminals have become an essential part of their activity.
Cost of a Mention or Feature in Bloomberg
Choose your placement type (more info)
The cost of a feature with Bloomberg is estimated (based on their reported traffic) to
Find out how we can help you get featured in Bloomberg for much less
How to get featured
For journalist-specific email contacts, please
refer to the contacts reported below.
Ali, Nour Al
Arnold, Michael S.
Arrioja, Jose Enrique
Baker, David R.
Bloomberg Visitors and Engagements
Stats below data
Discover our new media planner.
Build your media kit out of the publications we have available.
Reporters in Bloomberg that can help you get media coverage for your story
|Editor Name||Position||Email Contact|
|Eddie Chan||Asia technology news editor in Hong Kong,||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Patrick Clark||Real Estate Reporteremail@example.com|
|Alex Barinka (Female)||East Coast Tech Reporterfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jack Clark||Reporter, Neuroscience Technologyemail@example.com|
|Gwen Ackerman||Jerusalem Reporterfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gerrit De Vynck||Writeremail@example.com|
|Sarah Frier||Tech Reporterfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Christine Jenkins||Reporter in Bogota, Colombiaemail@example.com|
|Andrea Jaramillo||Markets Reporterfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Craig Giammona||Journalistemail@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Crayton Harrison||US Health/Science Editoremail@example.com|
|Ville Heiskannen||Staff Writerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rachel Nagler||Head of Communicationsemail@example.com|
|Mark Milian||Tech Reporterfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cornelius Rahn||Tech Reporteremail@example.com|
|Jennifer Oldham||Denver Reporterfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Annie Massa||Staff Writeremail@example.com|
|Eric Newcomer||Staff Writerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Justin Ocean||Associate Editor, Bloomberg Luxuryemail@example.com|
|Brad Stone||Staff Writerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Serena Saitto||Senior Tech Reporteremail@example.com|
|Spencer Soper||E-commerce Reporterfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Andra Timu||Romania Reporteremail@example.com|
|Irina Savu||Romania Reporterfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ben Steverman||Staff Writeremail@example.com|
|Cecile Vannucci||Staff Writerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Emma Rosenblum||Editor, Bloomberg Pursuits (Luxury content)||email@example.com|
Bloomberg last news
- RYU Apparel Inc. Interview to Air on Bloomberg Television U.S. on the RedChip Money Report – PRNewswire 9 April, 2021RYU Apparel Inc. Interview to Air on Bloomberg Television U.S. on the RedChip Money Report PRNewswire
- Joe Biden Names Commission to Study Expanding U.S. Supreme Court – Bloomberg 9 April, 2021Joe Biden Names Commission to Study Expanding U.S. Supreme Court Bloomberg.
- Citi Lawyer Cites Mystery Bank He Says Made Even Bigger Flub – Bloomberg 9 April, 2021Citi Lawyer Cites Mystery Bank He Says Made Even Bigger Flub Bloomberg.
- Bloomberg – Bloomberg 9 April, 2021Bloomberg Bloomberg
- Bottom Half of U.S. Households Post Fastest Gain in Wealth – Bloomberg 9 April 2021Bottom Half of U.S. Households Post Fastest Gain in Wealth Bloomberg
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Says CEO Lee Delaney Died Unexpectedly – Bloomberg 9 April 2021BJ’s Wholesale Club Says CEO Lee Delaney Died Unexpectedly Bloomberg.
- The U.S. Won’t Shut Dakota Access Pipe Amid New Environmental Review – Bloomberg 9 April, 2021U.S. Won’t Shut Dakota Access Pipe Amid New Environmental Review Bloomberg.
- EVmo, Inc. Interview to Air on Bloomberg Television U.S. on the RedChip Money Report – GlobeNewswire 9 April, 2021EVmo, Inc. Interview to Air on Bloomberg Television U.S. on the RedChip Money Report GlobeNewswire
- J&J Covid Vaccine Reviewed by E.U. Regulator After Blood Clots – Bloomberg 9 April, 2021J&J Covid Vaccine Reviewed by E.U. Regulator After Blood Clots Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse Plans Hedge Fund Unit Overhaul After Archegos Hit – Bloomberg 9 April 2021Credit Suisse Plans Hedge Fund Unit Overhaul After Archegos Hit Bloomberg
- Prince Philip Dies Aged 99; Husband of U.K.’s Queen Elizabeth II Since 1947 – Bloomberg 9 April, 2021Prince Philip Dies Aged 99; Husband of U.K.’s Queen Elizabeth II Since 1947 Bloomberg.
- Gojek, Tokopedia Seek Investor Approval After Deciding Merger Terms – Bloomberg 9 April, 2021Gojek, Tokopedia Seek Investor Approval After Deciding Merger Terms Bloomberg
Bloomberg media coverage by topic:
Admissions Asia Bloomberg Brexit, business college company content criticism daybreak deal economics edt ETFs Europe faa Facebook failed fix follow ground Instagram invest listen to live markets max opinion pm politics power prices read reports shows sign extraordinary stocks stories subscribe surveillance technology Theresa tracker trump tv Twitter vote watch the world.
Why Is Bloomberg So Important For Financial Businesses?
The utility of Bloomberg is to provide information services and financial operations. Banks and stockbrokers widely use these services because, with the services that Bloomberg provides through its terminal, it is possible to obtain valuable information regarding market conditions at the time it is consulted, obtain excellent facilities in the search for prices of assets, as well as the negotiation of purchase and sale of stock assets.
Among other benefits obtained by Bloomberg, users utilize the analysis tools that are very useful to investors since they help them accurately identify the trends in currency prices and quantify the risks.
With the use of Bloomberg’s terminal, there is the possibility of controlling the exchange risk; it is also possible to compare and evaluate the negotiations that are being offered at that moment, also making it possible to create and carry out an evaluation of the strategies as well as the quality of the execution. All to be able to generate reports that help make better decisions faster.
Among the things for which the information presented by Bloomberg is helpful is the opportunity to optimize the issuance of debt; this is done through the analysis of the capital structure itself and with the information from Bloomberg, deciding what type of debt is the most convenient at that moment, making use of the data and information that Bloomberg provides on the structures, terms, and clauses to determine which are the most competitive and in this way to be able to decide on the start and expiration date of new desired emissions perform.
Bloomberg has a database of investments of the broadest in this technological generation. This tool allows optimal cash management since it allows the investor or treasurer to discover competitive prices with stock quotes in the market and execute transactions through the same Bloomberg platform.
The Bloomberg Terminal not only provides information but also allows its users to be able to carry out the purchase and sale operations of assets. Other services offered by the Bloomberg Terminal are financial news and the ease of communication between terminals and applications. This allows the interveners to work more quickly in the various financial markets.
Another thing Bloomberg serves is to carry out risk management regarding interest rates; this is achieved with the information that the Bloomberg Terminal provides regarding the yield curve and the credit spreads, which stand out then.
With its pricing tools and supply and demand operations in derivatives management, Bloomberg offers real-time information on raw materials, whether physical or in the future, offering a complete solution for procurement, supply chain, and risk management. Bloomberg does not publish its prices, which are the most expensive among financial data providers, but the information regarding the cost of its services is filtered continuously.
In addition to providing these services for professionals, the company also has a television channel, a website, and an application. You can follow the financial news and consult the information in them, although the services are much more limited than those offered through a professional license.