How to Get Featured in Engadget
Media Market: International
Engadget is an online blog focusing on technology news launched in 2004. It operates on a total of 10 blogs, 4 in English language and 6 in different languages and it also includes a weekly Podcast.
Estimated cost of a Mention or Feature in Engadget
Choose your placement type (more info)
The cost of a feature in Engadget is estimated – based on
their monthly traffic and Google Ads CPC – to
Find out how we can help you get featured in Engadget for much less
How to Get Featured
For journalist specific email contacts, please
refer to the contacts reported below.
Chan, Ka Chun
del Corral, Jose
Online Magazine Visitors and Engagements
Stats below data
Overall content engagements
Last 12 months analysis
Average engagements by content type
Last 12 months analysis
Average engagements by social media platform
Last 12 months analysis
Engagements by week days
Last 12 months analysis
Average engagements by content lengh
Last 12 months analysis
Top 5 articles ranked by engagements
Total Engagements: 101.1K
Get featured in Engadget
Guaranteed placements in world’ largest publications. Pay only for results on the publications of your choice.
Direct contact of Engadget journalists
|Editor Name||Position||Email Contact|
|Sean Cooper||Contributing Editoremail@example.com|
|Steve Dent||Contributing Editorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jon Fingas||Associate Editoremail@example.com|
|Mariella Moon||Contributing Editorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Richard Lawler||Senior HD Editoremail@example.com|
|Phillip Palermo||Copy Editorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Andrew Tarantola||Associate Editoremail@example.com|
|Jon Turi||Associate Editorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Billy Steele||Associate Editoremail@example.com|
|Christopher Trout||Executive Editorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nick Summers||Associate Editoremail@example.com|
|Timothy J. Seppala||Associate Editorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- The next Star Trek movie is scheduled for 2023 – Engadget 9 April, 2021The next Star Trek movie is scheduled for 2023 Engadget
- Google says the Pixel 5a 5G is coming this year despite cancelation rumors – Engadget 9 April, 2021Google says the Pixel 5a 5G is coming this year despite cancelation rumors Engadget
- Amazon warehouse workers in Alabama vote against unionization – Engadget 9 April, 2021Amazon warehouse workers in Alabama vote against unionization Engadget
- Robosen Robotics’ Optimus Prime collectible responds to voice commands – Engadget 9 April, 2021Robosen Robotics’ Optimus Prime collectible responds to voice commands Engadget
- Learn to design video games by mastering the Unity Engine – Engadget 9 April, 2021Learn to design video games by mastering the Unity Engine Engadget
- Google’s Phone app can automatically record calls from unknown numbers – Engadget 9 April, 2021Google’s Phone app can automatically record calls from unknown numbers Engadget
- Can a gaming mouse filled with holes really be water resistant? – Engadget 9 April, 2021Can a gaming mouse filled with holes really be water resistant? Engadget
- Engadget Podcast: Michio Kaku on ‘The God Equation,’ LG gives up on phones – Engadget 9 April, 2021Engadget Podcast: Michio Kaku on ‘The God Equation,’ LG gives up on phones Engadget
- GE is working to put COVID-19 virus-detecting sensors in phones – Engadget 9 April, 2021GE is working to put COVID-19 virus-detecting sensors in phones Engadget
- Google’s Nest Thermostat is the cheapest it’s ever been – Engadget 9 April, 2021Google’s Nest Thermostat is the cheapest it’s ever been Engadget
- Samsung’s iTest offers a look at Galaxy Android on iPhone – Engadget 9 April, 2021Samsung’s iTest offers a look at Galaxy Android on iPhone Engadget
- Outriders’ first big patch addresses inventory wiping bugs and crashes – Engadget 9 April, 2021Outriders’ first big patch addresses inventory wiping bugs and crashes Engadget
- Rumors claim Samsung will make OLED TVs with LG panels next year – Engadget 9 April, 2021Rumors claim Samsung will make OLED TVs with LG panels next year Engadget
- Fire risk makes Verizon recall 2.5 million Ellipsis Jetpack mobile hotspots – Engadget 9 April, 2021Fire risk makes Verizon recall 2.5 million Ellipsis Jetpack mobile hotspots Engadget
Engadget coverage by topic:
adds aeur ago amazon announces apple black business buyer camera computing dent engadget entertainment fold food gadgetry galaxy gaming geneva guide hole internet ipad launch microsoft mini mobile moon motor nintendo personal phones playstation podcasts posted pro review robots samsung save series services sony space switch testing today tomorrow view
Pitch your story to Engadget reporters
This side of the industry covers channels such as a website, a blog, a YouTube channel and any of your own social media platforms. Basically, everywhere where you can control the content that our audience sees.
This refers to media where you have no control over the content, something that is shared about your brand. It’s the place where your audience is talking about your brand, not you. It can be something like a featured publication in an important news source like Engadget. This type of coverage can be one of the most valuable assets you can gain within the digital marketing and public relations environment since it is from this type of coverage that people start talking about you and your brand. Of course, if it is positive, it’s even better because it will generate brand loyalty.
Creating a story around your brand is the best way to present your article because it is the core of what we do and what everybody should do as communicators of their own products. Unfortunately, everyone isn’t doing it correctly. Companies around the world realize that communication is not a soft science; it is not just a kind of “nice to have” and it can drive the business forward. However, Engadget Engadget platform proves that the solution lies in the intersectional areas whose purpose is to provide value for your brand.
The Engadget’s formula to increase media coverage
This content initiative is becoming increasingly relevant among brands and entrepreneurs because it understands what other media consider an important story. Engadget knows what message the business wants to offer to customers. But how is it carried out? They focus on answering the core question that precedes any PR projects of success – background, channel, and protagonist. This can be stated as follows:
- What is the core of the news? By understanding this, the Engadget holds a clear idea of what people are looking for from the stories they consume. In this way, they are nourished by concepts they can use in their articles.
- How to bring the story to them? It can be through a press release backed by Google data, appealing to the public’s individual interests or relating it to a trending topic.
- What to quote or cover in the article? As we have said before, there must be a central figure (the brand) to which dedicate the content and provide the relevant statements.
The platform uses as much information as it can get to build the news, as it is easier to enter other journalist’s head as well as the overall audience. And therefore, better understand what it is that may interest them in the future – configuring the content plan around that result.
One of the most exciting aspects of how Engadget spreads content is that, after having worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs over the years, they noticed the most common thing in brands and companies is that they can’t tell how unique and exciting their brand’s rise story has been.
However, this is the part that interests the media the most. So, researching corporate experience or that of their clients can be very productive. For your part, as an entrepreneur, spending time talking with clients or reviewing your own experience will help them develop a compelling story about it.
The old corporate style of communication (issuing boring brochures or corporate speeches) is ineffective. It just doesn’t work anymore, because there is too much competition, too many points of sale and too many distribution channels.
I only mentioned some of them: Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram, all the social networks that are creating a flood of content that reaches people and authority portals. Its content, to be able to compete with these, must be more interesting, more “necessary to know about” and more fun and entertaining than ever.
Link building is an essential part of SEO; Creating links helps your site increase authority and, if it has no authority, it doesn’t have ranges. Therefore, acquiring a more significant number of authority links will increase your influence and, as you gain power, you will also gain interaction in the search results.
On the other hand, by getting backlinks to your sites, many people rely on reaching other site owners through their social pages or via email. However, the best links you can get from your site are through media coverage.
Return on Investment – From the online to the tangible
Traditional experience has already told us that it is possible to prepare an economic impact report, even if it is approximate. Thus, you can know what value the space that the media has dedicated to you has. This varies according to the scope of the medium, format, and quality of the appearance. It may seem very complicated but, in reality, it is as simple as knowing the media advertising rates (which are based on the number of readers, listeners, and followers they have) and calculating the correspondence of the platform they have dedicated to you.
In this case, it is important to remember that the value perceived by a piece of information is much higher than that of an advertisement (the average is triple, but it can even reach five times its value). Resorting to a journalist or influencer to speak on behalf of your brand without a fee is priceless because, in addition to visibility, it gives you something you do not buy: reputation and prestige.
That is why Engadget is so relevant to this day. Its dynamic is born of disruption, an analysis of the return on your investment is carried organically. In fact, we can even state that its objective is to demystify the primary resources of strategic communication and make them accessible for brands and rising professionals, as is your case. The company already did it by demonstrating how something as necessary (and unrepresented) as a coverage 4.0 is done. Now is your chance to contact them, add them to your marketing strategy and launch your product.
Link building is an essential part of SEO; building links help your site to boost authority and if you have no authority, you have no ranks. So acquiring larger amounts of authority links is going to boost your authority and, as you gain authority, you also gain interaction in search results.
In getting backlinks to their sites, many people rely on outreaching other site owners through their social pages or via email. However, the best links you can get from your site are through media coverage. That’s why we have listed below some of the top contacts of BuzzFeed; contact them now and pitch your product!